Press Operator Assistant - Flexible Packaging (1A & 1B Shifts) - De Pere, WI
Belmark incFull time Full day
Do you enjoy working hands-on utilizing some of the best technology in the printing and packaging industry? Does accepting daily challenges and exceeding goals resonate with you? Belmark is seeking Press Operator Assistants to run our world class equipment to produce a high quality product in a timely fashion for our customers. With a focus on innovation and customer satisfaction, our operators are able to work in a friendly environment with a potential to grow with the company. This position works 3:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M. with a schedule of 3 days on, 1 day off, 3 days on, and 7 days off. Employees on this shift work 36 hours and are paid for 40 hours. Many of our employees enjoy the rotating shift due to the days off received, which allows for time to accomplish things around the home and spend time with friends and family!
Belmark creates many of the labels, cartons, and flexible film we as consumers see daily when shopping for various items. Our primary markets are in the food and beverage industry. A nationally recognized company; our customers vary from small to large companies, and customer satisfaction is our primary goal. By following our company mission of speed-to-market, product development, service development and quality, we have created a company dedicated to our customers, and created a culture that values each of our employees.
- Learn and gain full knowledge of press operation within a maximum time frame of 1 year.
- Fully commit to Belmark operating procedures and produce a consistently high quality product within acceptable standard waste and time rates.
- Take accurate notes for reference guide when operating press independently. Demonstrate learning by performing set up tasks, color and ink procedures within a 3 month time frame.
- Learn to fully understand schedules and how to complete necessary paperwork.
- Requires education equivalent to two (2) years of high school.
- Requires at least six (6) months experience setting up, operating and cleaning up a narrow web press.
- Knowledge of and the ability to effectively utilize the English language.
- Math skills including the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers, decimals and fractions.
- Regular attendance is required. May be required to work some overtime.
Belmark offers a friendly working environment with a competitive benefits package for eligible employees. Our benefits include:
- Health, Dental, & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid vacation, personal time & holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site Health Clinic
- On-site Fitness Center
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.