Area Director of Business Development - Hospice - Full Time - San Francisco
Bridge Home Health and HospiceFull time Full day
Are you looking for a place where you can make a genuine difference in our patient’s lives?
With over 24 locations and growing, Bridge Home Health & Hospice’s culture of love for our patients and employees is the top priority. Our commitment to our Core Values allows us to be the provider and employer of choice. We embrace a diverse workforce and understand that our employees are key to providing quality care and our most important resource.
Join us today and grow with us!
Job Description Summary
Responsible for managing all aspects of organization marketing/sales including managing the members of the marketing/sales team, establishing and maintaining positive relationships with the customers and referral sources, responding to customer requests and concerns, and negotiating service contracts with managed care organizations, government agencies, and other payers.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Directs all day marketing operations including providing direct oversight of the establishment and implementation of marketing/sales initiatives.
- Ensures maximum third party reimbursement through effective negotiation of service contracts with managed care organizations, government agencies and other payers.
- Assists the Executive Director/Administrator in establishing organization volume projections in the annual budget and in establishing allocations for the marketing department. Monitors allocation of resources according to budgetary limitations.
- Continuously conducts market assessments and develops a comprehensive marketing plan designed to meet budgetary volume projections.
- Employs marketing and promotional initiatives to achieve budgetary volume projections.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with current and potential referral and payer sources.
- Negotiates service pricing with insurance Case Managers and other payers within established financial and credit parameters.
- Recruits, selects, orients, and directly manages members of the marketing/sales team.
- Builds and monitors community, customer, payer and patient perceptions of Bridge Home Health as a high quality provider of services.
- Provides leadership in strategic planning including identifying opportunities for additional or improved services to address customer needs.
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of Bridge Home Health markets including government agencies, major payer groups, key referral sources, and competitor's market positioning.
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge in the field of marketing and shares information with appropriate organization personnel.
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of community resources and assists customers in accessing community resources should services not be provided by Bridge Home Health.
- Monitors and reports cost-effectiveness of marketing efforts.
The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- At least three years of experience in health care marketing management, preferably in home care operations. At least one year experience in sales is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and direct professional and administrative personnel.
- Ability to market aggressively and deal tactfully with customers and the community.
- Knowledge of corporate business management.
- Demonstrates excellent communications, negotiation, and public relations skills.
- Demonstrates autonomy, organization, assertiveness, flexibility, and cooperation in performing job responsibilites.
Here at Bridge Home Health and Hospice, we are committed to our employees and their well-being. Benefits Include:
- You may be eligible for our fleet car program coming in 2021.
- Competitive compensation
- Dynamic, fun, team-oriented work environment
- Countless growth and development opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
And so much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.”
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.