Competitive Intelligence Analyst, Manager
PwCFull time Full day
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You'll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC's brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace. Our Market Intelligence team is responsible for selling solutions and targeted insights to practice areas based on market needs. As part of our team, you'll help with developing consumer intelligence reports based on market research, data analytics and social media.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Understanding a firm's advisory technology and management consulting competitor landscape;
- Utilizing available sources (primary and secondary) to analyze, synthesize and deliver actionable intelligence to leadership;
- Displaying knowledge of rapidly changing competitive landscapes in technology;
- Using quantitative and qualitative research skills to provide actionable insights on key competitors across the technology and management consulting industry;
- Developing and maintaining competitive intelligence products;
- Working on research projects to support decision makers in a teaming environment or independently with little supervision;
- Utilizing advanced analytical techniques to deliver competitive insights and strategy support on the technology or management consulting industry;
- Creating Key Intelligence Topics (KITs) and Key Intelligence Questions (KIQs) to focus on trends, threats, and opportunities;
- Possessing the ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve with a sense of urgency and desire to make an impact;
- Communicating with impact taking complex issues and explaining the "story" both in writing and verbally;
- Displaying an ability to thrive in a fast-paced matrixed organization, working with a sense of urgency and being agile in an ever-changing environment;
- Demonstrating proven ability in project and deadline management; and,
- Leveraging technical and creative skills using Microsoft (PPT, Excel, Word, etc) and similar Google Cloud products for deliverables.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.