Driver / Courier
Food Safety Net ServicesFull time Full day
Responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of food samples to our laboratory testing facility. The courier will provide exceptional customer services to clients of the company while operating a company vehicle to deliver and pick up test samples at customer sites.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for assisting with maintenance of a company facility according to established schedules
- Must follow the Company Driving Policy, as well as all applicable state and federal driving laws.
- Adhere to proper accident reporting procedures according to company policy
- Provide Excellent Customer Service Satisfaction at the point of pick-up
- Ensure safe and timely transport of the food products to our laboratory
- Responsible for operating the vehicle in a safe manner and to drive defensively to prevent injuries and property damage
- Work closely with the laboratory management and staff
- Drive vehicles with reasonable prudence to conserve fuel and sustain them at the highest operating efficiency
- Present the vehicle for repair, service, or adjustment whenever such is needed, and preventative maintenance when time is due
- Perform all activities in a neat, safe, hygienic, and efficient manner
- Assisting with managing priorities and schedule such that individual goals as well as team goals are achieved with encouraged participation in the Food Safety Net Services Team
- Responsible for the safety of oneself and others working within their area
- Responsible for the completion of required training
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.