Alto-Shaam, Inc.Full time Full day
Alto-Shaam is more than just a place to work. We believe that our people are the key to our success and we want to see all of our Alto-Shaam team members develop themselves professionally and succeed in their careers. We are dedicated to recruiting and training the best talent in the industry from entry-level positions to senior executives. We provide opportunities to enhance your career and income through honest work and high performance. We work together as a team, and we provide the education, training, and coaching you need to become a valuable team member.
Alto-Shaam, is a family-owned, privately held company who specializes in commercial foodservice equipment. Alto-Shaam pioneered the solutions that are essential to profitable foodservice and retail operations around the world. We partner with our customers to innovate and develop new products that will provide high-quality food while reducing energy, food shrinkage and labor costs. We focus on giving our customers a higher return on their investment. To hear what our employees say about working at Alto-Shaam please watch the following video: https://alto-shaam.wistia.com/medias/2vpa8fsuk7xqttzadavcxcbszsqyautyfrbst
JOB SUMMARY (BRIEF):
The plant accountant will take on a wide range of responsibilities supporting manufacturing and the finance team which will provide a solid base for upward growth in their career.
- Develop and deploy key operational metrics to support daily management and drive sustainable improvement
- Lead variance analysis to key benchmarks, including but not limited to budget, forecast, and prior year
- Lead annual operational planning for manufacturing including budgeting
- Make assessments and recommendations based on review and analysis of variances to operations leadership
- Provide monthly operational forecast to leadership and communicate key assumptions/inputs to ensure achievement
- Partnering with operations to support make/buy decisions, capital investments, inventory management, VAVE, and other needs (ROI)
- Manage the standard cost process including BOM and routing reviews
- Productivity analysis including headcount analysis and staffing levels
- Support margin analysis, customer analysis
- Warranty tracking and analysis
EDUCATION / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 4 year degree in Finance/Accounting; 3 plus years experience in manufacturing desired.
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Demonstrated ability of performing financial planning & analysis
- Experience with systems, creating reports, and analyzing reports
- Strong analytical skills that can be used to understand data and arrive at meaningful conclusions
- Process improvement minded; prior experience with Lean and similar ideologies/practices is preferred
- Must be able to work in cross functional environment and communicate finance data to non-finance people
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.