HR Manager (Bilingual Korean/English)
Woongjin, IncFull time Full day
Woongjin is looking for a talented and qualified Human Resources manager for a well-established company located in Santa Fe Springs, CA.
Woongjin, INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Managing company staff, including coordinating and supporting the recruitment process
- Onboarding newcomers to the company
- Oversee performance management and review process
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Knowledge in ERP System
- Manage payroll, benefits, compensations, employment law, and labor relations
- Bilingual in Korean/English
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage time effectively
- Proficient in MS Office (especially EXCEL preferred)
- Handle multiple work orders and tasks at a time
- Minimum 5-7 years of HR experience as HR Manager
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in HR (PHR preferred)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.