Power Systems Product Support Sales Representative
Fabick CATFull time Full day
- 1-3 years of outside sales experience and/or training is required, preferably with industry experience.
- The preferred candidate will have 3-5 years of extensive Product Support and/or direct sales or service experience with Electric Power Generators and systems.
- Must demonstrate good problem-solving skills, mechanical aptitude, excellent communication skills -- both oral and written, good work habits, above average math, science, and English skills, the ability to read and interpret schematics, self-motivation and a desire to perform at one's highest level.
- Proficiency with computers and aspects of Microsoft office desired.
- Must be able to work overtime and travel within an assigned territory to visit customers when required.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment. A strong sense of urgency is required as well as the ability to prioritize and manage projects simultaneously.
- This individual should preferably live within the designated territory.
Special Physical Requirements:
In addition to being able to sit, stand, walk, read, talk, write and hear, to perform the essential functions of this job an individual must be able to do the following additional activities: work in all types of weather (extreme heat and cold), climb up and down on huge equipment, travel > 50% of the time, lifting 50lbs or less, significant time spent working on a computer and traveling long distances. Accommodations will be made if they are reasonable, do not create an undue hardship, and will enable an individual with a disability to safely perform the essential job functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.