Registered Nurse - South Seminole Hospital - ICU (Full Time - Days/ Nights)
Orlando HealthFull time Full day
Registered Nurse - South Seminole Hospital - ICU (Full Time - Days/ Nights) - South Seminole Hospital
South Seminole Hospital is a 206-bed, full-service, medical/surgical community hospital located in scenic Longwood, Florida. The hospital is a part of Orlando Health and serves the residents of Seminole County, Florida. Our team is dedicated to offering quality healthcare services and programs to meet the needs of our community. We use the latest equipment, perform the most advanced medical procedures and offer prevention, wellness and community outreach services. The hospital is also home to one of Orlando Health's three Air Care Team helicopter bases, allowing critical patients to be transferred to ORMC's Level I Trauma Center.
South Seminole Hospital is home to Orlando Health Behavioral Healthcare, an 80-bed psychiatric hospital. Patients suffering from mental and addictive disorders, such as major depressive disorders, depression and bipolar disorder to schizophrenia, as well as addictive behaviors stemming from drug and alcohol use, are treated at this facility. The facility has three adult units, a unit for adolescents and children, and a unit for adults requiring an intensive level of care.
Orlando Health and our family of hospitals have received numerous awards and accolades recognizing our commitment to healthcare excellence.
- The American Association of Critical Care Nurses (AACN) recognizes the South Seminole Hospital Intensive Care Unit at Orlando Health with the Silver Beacon Award for Excellence.
- South Seminole Hospital is an accredited Chest Pain Center as designated by the American College of Cardiology (ACC), the nation's experts on cardiovascular care.
- South Seminole Hospital received Heart Failure Accreditation from the American College of Cardiology for its demonstrated quality and commitment in treating patients with heart failure.
- The Wound Care Center at South Seminole Hospital received national awards in 2017 for continued clinical excellence in wound healing. The center was recognized with a Robert A. Warriner III Center of Excellence award for achieving patient satisfaction rates higher than 92 percent, a healing rate of at least 91 percent in less than 30 days and several other quality standards for two consecutive years. The awards were presented by Healogics, Inc., America's largest provider of advanced wound-care services.
- The Leapfrog Group names Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital top hospital of 2015 for quality and safety standards.
South Seminole Hospital Critical Care Services ICU is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to work in our Intensive Care Unit at South Seminole Hospital with the following qualifications:
Twelve months hospital RN experience.
Maintains current Florida RN license and BLS/Healthcare Provider certification are required.
ACLS, NRP, PALS, TNCC are required for certain areas. PALS required for Pediatric Critical Care areas. NRP required for Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
Graduate of an approved school of nursing. BSN preferred.
NOTE: Variable Full Time (Between 30 to 39 hours per week). Night shift. Schedules may include weekends and holidays.
The RN Clinical Nurse II provides direct patient care in a hospital setting.
Please send applications to: Maranna.Walden@orlandohealth.co
- Two (2) years of hospital experience required.
- Able to meet job duties of Clinical Nurse II.
- Must meet unit specific performance competencies.
- See Job Description
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.