Sunroc Corp.Full time Full day
Sunroc Corporation is Southern Idaho's fastest growing, family owned, construction company specializing in excavation, grading, asphalt paving and concrete ready-mix. All available opportunities are located here in the Treasure Valley. If you are looking for a long term career with growth potential and advancement opportunity we have positions available in all divisions of our company.
- Visualize and implement the Clyde Companies, Inc. vision and core values.
- Operate heavy equipment, specifically trackhoe, backhoe, loader, skidsteer, dozer, haul or rock truck, crusher equipment, water truck productively, efficiently, and safely. CDL preferred. MSHA experience preferred.
- Excavate trenches, load trucks, grade pads/floors, in conformance to requirements.
- Direct and teach laborers.
- Greases, oils, and performs minor repairs on equipment, using grease gun, oilcans, and hand tools.
- Clean and prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
- Read and interpret plans, instructions, and specifications to determine work activities.
- Control traffic passing near, in, and around work zones.
- Signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement, and adjustment of machinery, equipment, and materials.
- Measure, mark, and record openings and distances to lay out areas where construction work will be performed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Ability to follow verbal and written instructions. Ability to work long hours and move at least 50 lbs. Valid driver's license and clean MVR