ClientSolv TechnologiesContractor Full day
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
- Major Responsibilities of the Position is positive customer communication and interaction
- Provide efficient, quality service to both internal and external customers both face-to-face and over-the-phone.
- Work well with others to achieve common goals and to foster a cooperative climate, as well as to work independently with little supervision.
- Complete designated amount of work in a specified timeframe with a high degree of quality, adjusting work assignments or schedules to meet changing work-related priorities or demands.
- Efficiently and accurately work with multiple types of information and/or perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Provides informal training to peers.
- Basic understanding of voice and data NB/BB (DS0/1 and 3) circuits: point to point, private line, VoIP and ethernet.
- Efficiently and accurately send access service requests to local exchange carriers.
- Provide detailed and comprehensive written communication via CORE database.
- Able to trouble shoot and problem solve any issues preventing service delivery.
Basic understanding of voice and data NB/BB (DS0/1 and 3) circuits: point to point, private line, VoIP and ethernet.
Efficiently and accurately send access service requests to local exchange carriers.
Provide detailed and comprehensive written communication via CORE database.
Able to trouble shoot and problem solve any issues preventing service delivery.
Accurately complete circuit design in Telcordia System. provisioning, we do IP activations.
Candidate needs to be very detail oriented and capable of working independently in a production environment.
Prefer Associates degree or 2 years experience in telecom related environment.
Experience working on a computer in a Windows-based system and with Microsoft Outlook.
·Coordinates meetings and managing multiple calendars through SalesForce, ensuring orders are ready for scheduling and monitoring, tracking, and reporting status of customer implementations.
·Provides customers with information on basic company products and services, equipment, and intervals including managing incoming phone calls while professionally interacting with other teams to provide positive customer service.
·Implementsformal training to peerson processes to ensure quality service.
·Point of contact for all customer and internal escalations.
12 Months contract
Interview: Multiple phone/Webex interviews