Sr Accountant / Accounting Manager / Staff Accounting / Public Accountant / CPA
Infotree Service IncContractor Full day
Infotree’s approach to every employee and customer is based around making a positive impact. We focus on over-servicing, continuous improvement and a high-quality culture. We’re passionate about making successful matches for our employees and customers across the globe. Infotree prides itself in our proven track record and innovative culture with 100% focus on the employees and customers.
Excellent job opportunity
Pleas share you resume at [email protected] or 734-316-5590
Please find below the position detailed:
Job Title: Sr Accountant
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 7+ Months
Sr Accountant, Bookings Accounting
Are you a dedicated and driven accounting professional with a passion for travel? If so, this is the team for you! We are looking for a talented Senior Accountant to join our amazing and dynamic team! This involves the accounting for the sale of tickets and related commissions, as well as related accounting such as payments to suppliers, etc.
• Responsible for month end close including prepare and process recurring journals, identify and process non-recurring journals.
• Support transaction corrections in the bookings reconciliation tool ReconArt and/or coordinating of invoicing corrections with the business
• Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations, independently research exceptions, identify reconciling items and resolve issues in accordance with company policy.
• Provide fluctuation analysis for assigned expense and balance sheet accounts for various comparative time periods.
• Prepare reports and schedules as required for audits as requested by the statutory team.
• Produce schedules and summary presentations for business decisions and ad hoc requests.
• Provide support for SOX compliance and company policies.
• Assist in the development and implementation of policies, procedures and priorities for the accounting function.
• Participate in non-routine projects such process re-engineering, cross functional projects, reconciliation issues, system implementations, etc.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• At least 5-7 years accounting experience in a large public company
• Experience in a complex multi-ledger, multi-currency environment
• Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
• Oracle EBS experience preferred
• ReconArt experience preferred
• Proficiency in advanced Excel formulas including Vlookups and pivot tables
• SQL coding experience preferred
• High accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• BS degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
• In-depth understanding of GAAP
Thanks & Warm Regards,
Associate Technical Recruiter
Infotree Global Solutions
*: [email protected]
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.