Permanent Job: Distribution Sales Manager (Veterinary Ultrasound)
BeyFull time Full day
This is our direct client opening for Distribution Sales Manager (Veterinary Ultrasound), Mahwah, NJ. This is Full Time Position..
Job Summary: Responsible for establishing, driving and maintaining the Distributors in a specific geographic territory and specific accounts and ensuring that sales targets are achieved for the North America Alternate Market business. Experience with veterinary ultrasound sales is an asset.
Essential Functions: Manage Distributor network and assist distributors to meet or exceed sales targets. Develop and manage relationships with distributors. Conduct sales trainings of distributor personnel. Assist distributors to develop and implement sales strategies. Work with distributors to promote products. Coordinate/Attend local tradeshows. Troubleshoot field problems and report problems to management. Provide distributor level sales support. Follow order processing and related logistics
Decision Making Authority: Distributor selection within the territory· Determination of exclusive and non-exclusive distributors. Distributor pricing levels
1. Knowledge/Educational Requirements: Experience: 5+ years sales experience with at least 2 years of Ultrasound sales experience. 2 + years of Ultrasound systems or Capital Equipment distribution sales experience preferred. Education: B.S. / B.A.
2. Skills and Abilities:· Strong sales skills and knowledge of the strategic selling process. Strong Patient Monitoring clinical knowledge. Motivated, self-driven, strategic individual possessing excellent communication and presentation skills. Strong leadership qualities with a passion for success and an ability to mentor distributors and others. Strong competency in strategy. Excellent problem solving, decision making skills, creative skills.
3. Physical Demands/Work Environment: Travel can reach as high as 50% of time. Positions Supervised: # Direct Report # Indirect Reports
1. Internal Contacts: The position requires contact with internal departments including sales, sales support, marketing, customer service, tech support, order entry, planning and purchasing, logistics, manufacturing, finance, HR and regulatory affairs.
2. External Contacts: External contacts are, dealers and customers/end-users sales reps, clinical education specialists
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.