Entry Level Business Analyst (Training & Placement)
IT ExcelFull time Full day
We are a E-Verified, IT consulting company that specializes in Business Analysis/Quality Assurance with over 300+ employees working all over United States. We team up with the leading Technology, Software and Service partners to cover the full range of core competencies needed to deliver best-in-class solutions.
- Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- BS in Biomedical Engineering/ BS in Chemical Engineering/ Computer Science/ MS Computer Science/ BBA/ MBA/ Engineering degree required from an accredited university or College.
We are actively looking for Entry level Business Analyst position for our clients throughout USA.
- Excellent writing/documentation, communication, analysis and organizational skills required.
- Fast learner, quality consciousness and committed to deadlines.
- Candidate must be willing to relocate.
- Delivering work products throughout the project life cycle.
- Conferring with project managers to define concepts and using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems.
- Using standard templates and natural language to develop requirement specifications.
- Critical Thinking Skills.
- Business Analysis Skills.
- Understand the Requirement of the Businesses.
- Possibilities of the System.
- Presentation & Public Speaking.
- Elaborate the Details of the Project.
- Support the Project Implementation.
- Technical Writing, Decision Making & Problem Solving.
- Maintenance of System and Operations.
- Competitive Base Salary: Base Pay of $60,000 - $65,000 / Year with periodic reviews (usually every 6 months) and increments.
- ITE provides all its full-time employees with medical insurance. Health Insurance coverage (PPO Plan) is offered by Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, one of the leading healthcare companies in the United States.
- We offer our employees Relocation Assistance, to help them with the relocation costs while starting their project at client site.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.