General Affairs Assistant - Bilingual (Korean/English)
Woongjin, IncFull time Full day
Woongjin is looking for a General Affairs for a multi-conglomerate company known all over the world.
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Handling employee relations.
- Recruiting, training and development.
- Benefits, and compensation.
- Manage the office work enviornment and office products, supplies, equipment, etc.
- Responsible for the day-to-day organizational tasks.
- Provide assistance to the manager and other superiors.
- Organize meetings, business trips, flights, catering, etc.
- Managing the documents utilizing the corporate information security policy.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management; job duties may change at any time or without notice.
- Any additional duties requested.
- Bachelor's degrees or related experience.
- 1+ of related work experience with Human Resources and/or General affairs/Administration preferred.
- Proficiency with MS office programs.
- Bilingual in Korean/English
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A good attitude and ability to work in a team setting.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.