Mint (Medical Device) Sales Rep
Woongjin, IncFull time Full day
WOONGJIN INC. is looking for a Sales Representative for a company who is a worldwide leader in body composition technology. They are a trusted source in providing precise, useful, and accurate body composition data.
WOONGJIN INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Regularly recruit doctors to attend seminars
- Manage in-house, new accounts and client visitations
- Develop and implement strategies for product presentation
- Ability to multi-task and work well with others on projects and other assignments
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Provide and deliver product information to clients
- Attend conventions, events, meetings and tradeshows (may require weekends)
- Create new accounts by reaching out to potential customers and networking with other professionals
- Record and monitor sales activity and market information
- Assess clients needs and present suitable promoted products
- Meets sales financial objectives
- BA in related field
- No experience necessary; entry position
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prior medical device sales experience
- Time management and organizational skills
- Legally eligible to work in US
- Driver's license, owns a vehicle
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.