Genesys Support Engineer
CSpringFull time Full day
This is a great time to join our team at CSpring! Our Business Consulting team has an immediate opening for a full-time, Genesys Support Engineer. If the idea of working on challenging assignments with a team who is passionate about serving others and creating insights sounds exciting, this may just be the role youve been looking for!
Our Support Engneers participate in meaningful projects that have an impact locally, nationally, and globally. You will be a true partner to our clients, dedicated to making each client a raving fan. As a CSpring Consultant, you will work with a team to develop state of the art solutions to business problems. You will interact with our clients and project teams, leverage your business and technical skills, discuss solutions with team members, and analyze client needs to develop important solutions. You will be a true partner to our clients, dedicated to making each client a raving fan.
- Configuration and implementaion of contact center infrastructure, systems and sub-systems, voicemail, web chat, mobility, recording, agents and contact center customer email interaction services.
- Responsible for all voice services related to contact center deployment.
- Maintenance and support of approximately 6,000 contact center members and IP phones.
- Daily operation and support of contact center subsystems and voice components.
- Meet regularly with senior engineers, specialists, and management to provide project status updates and discuss current and future projects.
- Helps seniors, specialists, and management with short/long-term planning and budgeting of contact center services, software and hardware.
- Required to be available during non-business hours as dictated by the Contact Center Support team manager or the group on-call calendar.
- Bachelors degree in electronics or computer sciences with network and contact center certification preferred or equivilent job related experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of job experience in networking, IP telephony, contact center and systems management.
- Minimum of 2 years of job experience with Genesys PureConnect and/or Interactive Intelligence CIC, including client functions, IC Business Manager functions, administrative functions, and log reading.
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Additional certifications are preferred.
CSpring is a growing, Indianapolis-based technology consulting firm focused on data-driven solutions. Our team aligns business goals with technology to make information accessible, reliable, and engaging via custom and integrated software, data platforms, and advanced analytics.
If you are committed, collaborative, consultative, and caring you will fit right in with our team. We pride ourselves in working together and understand that the whole is stronger than any one of us individually. When you join CSpring, you become part of our family - our Ohana. When you're part of our Ohana, we promise to communicate well, provide opportunities for growth, and most importantly. celebrate our successes together. Being part of CSprings Ohana means you will be informed, recognized, rewarded, and respected. You will also have lots of opportunity to develop strong relationships with our team at quarterly company update events, monthly outings, community service opportunities, learning lunches, and more.
CSpring offers a comprehensive compensation, training, and benefits package; including Paid Time Off, Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability insurance on day one, and 401(k) with company match.