$100k+ Automotive Technician / Mechanic - Fort Collins
Christian Brothers AutomotiveFull time Full day
Christian Brothers Automotive: Fort Collins, CO
Ranked the #1 Automotive Service Franchise and #2 Overall Franchise In America: Forbes, July 2019!!!
“Christian Brothers Automotive ranked #1 in Customer Satisfaction among Aftermarket General Maintenance Providers in the Inaugural 2019 U.S. Aftermarket Service Index Study.” - J.D. Power
- UP TO $40/HR FLAT RATE FOR THE MOST QUALIFIED TECHNICIANS!
- ENOUGH HOURS TO MAKE $100K+ IN ANNUAL COMPENSATION!
- WEEKENDS OFF, PAID VACATION and PAID HOLIDAYS!
- INSURANCE OFFERED!
- THE LATEST DIAGNOSTIC EQUIPMENT AND STEADY WORK LOAD!
- ON-GOING FREE TRAINING!
- IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE!
Our mission is simple: to create an uncommonly great experience for customers in need of auto service and repair. Christian Brothers Automotive was founded in 1982 on the principles of honesty and integrity. All locations are equipped with manufacture-level diagnostic equipment in the shop, with lobbies that are designed to be welcoming and comfortable for guests. We enjoy providing the highest level of customer service while maintaining those original principles. We're excited to find the team member who will provide this experience to the guests!
Location: Fort Collins, CO
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform a wide range of automotive repairs.
- Honestly assess vehicles and build a detailed recommendation of necessary repairs.
- Review TSB's and other service recommendations and translate to customer needs.
- Communicate cause and correction for customer concerns regarding their vehicle.
- Address any concerns from customers and interface with them on their vehicle as needed.
- Maintain professionalism.
- Keep shop in clean, working order.
- Complete full, accurate, and honest courtesy inspections in service to our customers
- Master Manufacture level diagnostic tools (MFG scan tools and subscriptions provided by CBA)
Technicians at Christian Brothers Automotive are set up for success, both in day-to-day operations and long-term career growth. We offer:
- An honest, clean, fast paced environment!
- Consistent Workload!
- Full labor times - dealer technicians, you won’t have to worry about warranty time here!
- Technical support, access to an exclusive technical forum and support and encouragement to pursue continuous education!
- Free Training!
- The latest in diagnostic and other equipment!
- EVERY WEEKEND off to spend with your family!
We are looking for technicians who are energetic, upbeat, and have a positive attitude. The technicians we are looking for have to seek out solutions to tough problems with a strong passion for doing what's right for our customers.
- 5+ years automotive repair experience is required.
- Current ASE Master Certification (A1-A8) highly preferred but not required!
- Great investment in tools!
- Capable of diagnosing and repairing all makes/models of vehicles.
- Knowdlege in Diesel is a plus!
- Applicants must be team oriented, energetic and have an upbeat attitude.
- Capable of diagnosing and repairing any/all types of vehicles.
- Flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Excel at diagnostics, drive-ability and solving electrical problems.
- Strong aptitude and ability to accurately and quickly perform alignments.
- Have the drive to and the ability to produce 50+ hours per week.
- Ability to quickly master factory scan tools.
- Able to work a Monday - Friday 7am to 6pm work schedule.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by any applicant in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the Automotive Technician must:
- Occasionally lift and/or move over 100 pounds.
- Be able to work with tools on vehicles lifted above their head.
- Work in tight spaces as dictated by the vehicle's needed repair.
- Have the needed dexterity in order to efficiently use hand-tools
- Walk/stand for the majority of the workday.
- Drive manual transmission vehicles.
- Keeping a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment.
- Efficiently navigate a computer.
If you are team oriented, have the above qualifications and enjoy a high-volume, fast paced work environment, this position may be for you! Apply today!
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Christian Brothers Automotive locations practice "At-will" employment practices.