E-Commerce Business Coordinator (Bilingual Korean/English)
Woongjin, IncContractor Full day
Woongjin is looking for a E-Commerce Business Coordinator for a multi-conglomerate company known all over the world.
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
This is an e-Commerce business IT supporting role for Our Client.
We have an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated individual with the proven ability to handle multiple functions associated with the rapidly expanding e-Commerce Business.
- Strong business process related analysis and consultation skills; ability to lead and guide clients
- Knowledge of ERP Logistics and general logistics and supply chain-related processes
- Basic knowledge of SQL and web system management
- Proven ability to multi-task and maintain organized handling multiple clients across different Company divisions
- Strong aptitude to work within deadlines both independently and as part of a team
- Retail or Ecommerce experience or an internship within e-commerce a plus
- Bachelor Degree in IT and/or Business related discipline
- Bilingual (English + Korean): Must be able to read, write and speak in both
- 2~3 years of corporate work experience (Sales and/or Logistics work experience a plus)
- Effective interpersonal skills to work cooperatively with co-workers and other staff
- Critical thinking, analytical, problem-solving, prioritizing, time management skills required.
- Strong communication-both oral and written to convey information in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to draft effective and professional documentations
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.