Program Analyst -DDG-1000 Zumwalt Destroyer-N96
WBBFull time Full day
JOB TITLE: Program Analyst -DDG-1000 Zumwalt Destroyer-N96
OPNAV N96 is responsible for determining surface combatant force levels, shipboard and related support requirements, and major characteristics of programs involving weapon systems, cruisers, destroyers, frigates, command ships, patrol craft, and littoral combat ships. N96 executes planning, preparation, and execution in support of this mission.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Support the OPNAV program management of the Navys newest class of destroyers: USS ZUMWALT (DDG 1000). Specific tasks:
- Provide strategic analysis and well-integrated/coordinated support for the DDG-1000 program in accordance with Department of Defense program management and Acquisition oversight policies and strategies.
- Review, develop, and update program specifications, guidance documents and technical documentation.
- Prepare briefs, outlines, draft reports and publications and documentation to support Flag level technical and financial briefings/meetings and major milestone decisions.
- Assist in the development of proposals for POM budget cycles.
- Maintain strong relationship and open communications with the PEO Ships, PEO IWS, NAVSEA, Fleet Commands, and industry partners under contract to the associated Program Offices.
- Assist in the development of program performance metrics to include review and analyses of schedules, funding profiles, and fielding profiles.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Active SECRET security clearance
- Seven (7) years of general experience in program analysis, support and management; at least five (5) years must be hands-on experience in surface combatant ship requirements, capabilities analysis, acquisition, or operations.
- Ability to produce briefing slides, metric charts, program schedules, and organizational charts.
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Support staff experience at OPNAV, NAVSEA or Program Executive Offices (PEOs)/Program Offices directly supporting ships and shipboard systems.
- Experience includes regular interactions with staff and senior leadership internal and external to affiliated organization.
- Operational Fleet experience (USN, USCG, USMC)
WORK LOCATION: Arlington, VA
KEY WORDS: DDG-1000, ZUMWALT, DDG-51, Aegis, Surface Warfare, SWO, OPNAV, N96, PEO Ships, PEO IWS, PMS 500, PMS 400, PMS 501, PPBE, POM, JCIDS
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.