Oracle R12 federal EBS Applications Techno Functional Consultant
AttainFull time Full day
Who We Seek:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
What You Will Do:
- Provide Functional and Technical expertise in an R12.2.X Oracle Federal Financials Operations and Maintenance environment.
- 5 to 8 years' experience in supporting Oracle EBS R12.2.X, including incident management, problem management, patch analysis, root cause analysis, automations, and handling high severity issues within SLA.
- Experience with Oracle Applications development utilizing PL/SQL
- Functional and technical experience of Oracle R12 GL, AP, AR, FV
- Experience in creating Solution Design /Configuration for Oracle EBS 12 and functional & technical specifications for customizations and extensions (Reports, Forms, Interface, Conversion, Extension, and Workflow (RICEW objects))
- Experience of Oracle Forms, Reports and Interfaces, conducting fit/gap/manual analysis.
- Defining master data needs and assisting with master creation and updates
- Experience with month end close and year end close activities in Oracle EBS 12.2.X
- Provide functional and technical support during the release testing phases and in defect resolution
- Experience in gathering requirements
- Good Analytical skills and Planning and Coordination skills
- Experience in complying with SLAs
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Oracle Financials R12 and Oracle databases:
- Strong technical knowledge of oracle modules, including but not limited to GL, AP, AR, FV
- Strong in PL/SQL, Reports, Forms, OA Framework, Alerts, Workflow development (customizations and extensions)
- Strong technical knowledge of OA Framework development
- Familiar with Oracle EBS base tables
- Experience with shell/perl scripting
- Perform technical analysis of patches and open SRs with the product owner as required
- Perform impact analysis of the product updates released periodically by the vendor
- Strong knowledge of developing interfaces and conversion routines
- Deliver solutions that meet the identified SLAs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Work as part of a team and provide 24x7 support when required
- Ability to be hands-on in this role to develop professional documentation and other written materials
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing business processes, technologies, and environments
- Experience in requirements analysis, testing, documentation
Years of Experience: 5 to 8 years
Certifications: Relevant Oracle Certifications
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor's Degree
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a digital solutions, management, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. With a nationwide presence, our team is in 40 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.attain.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain.
Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO and EEO Poster Supplement.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.