IT Administrator - Bilingual (Korean & English)
Woongjin, IncFull time Full day
We are looking for a IT Administrator.
Woongjin is a dynamic and growing company with talented people. Come join their team of professionals and help them continue to be successful!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Serve as first point of contact to provide technical support to end users
- Communicate with external vendors when needed
- Oversees the replenishment and allocation of IT inventory to their appropriate locations
- Troubleshoot software and network issues
- Troubleshoot basic Windows Domain issues
- Perform proactive maintenance in PCs and Printers
- Performs set-ups, break-downs, and transports of equipment, such as monitors on an as-needed basis for new and existing end users
- Responsible for solving issues, driving enhancements, and improving support for all IT related functions on a day to day basis
- Contact and collaborate with software and hardware vendors to solve technical issues as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency with computers including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint required
- Language: Korean & English preferred
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.