MICROSOFT Office 365 Exchange Engineer
Infotree Service IncContractor Full day
******Only on W2, No C2C******
*****100% onsite position******
Position Title: MICROSOFT O365 Exchange Engineer
Location: Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Duration: 6+ Months
******Only on W2, No C2C******
***MICROSOFT O365 Exchange Engineer***
Farmers is looking for a hands-on Solutions Architect in the O365 and Azure AD space with in-depth knowledge and working experience in Exchange Online, Skype, PowerBI and emerging technologies. The candidate should have a combination of advanced hands on Exchange skills and soft skills necessary to build positive relationships with the client and with Microsoft.
• 7-10 years of hands-on IT engineering and Exchange experience
• 5+ years of progressive experience supporting Exchange Online and Microsoft O365
• 5+ years of experience in a similar role (Active Directory design, Azure and O365 break/fix activities, engineering, complex implementations, and migrations)
• Microsoft Exchange *2010/2013/2016) and Online versions
• Hands-on expertise of working with a complex Active Directory infrastructure environments and the requirement of strictly following standards, procedures and processes
• Expertise in coordination and escalation to Microsoft support and ability to coordinate with first- and third-party software vendors as needed for resolution of business-impacting problems
• Experience in Hybrid exchange environments, Azure Info sec, engineer/ build O365 roll out
• Strong Experience with O365 Security and Compliance Litigation hold eDiscovery center including AIP and DLP deployment
• Hands on knowledge and working experience with decoupling O365 tenant from legacy on premise Exchange
• Extensive knowledge configuring inbound/outbound Mail flow topologies and SMTP relay
• Experience with Microsoft Skype for Business on Premise and Online
• Strong Experience with Hygiene solutions- Ironport, EOP (ATP), ProofPoint etc
• In-depth Experience with SMTP Relaying mechanism and protocol
• Consulting to support hybrid platform solutions and platform rationalization for customers.
• Demonstrate strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Strong technical writing and documentation skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Experience with VERITAS Enterprise Vault is a plus.
• Experience with OKTA a plus
• Experience with ProofPoint a Plus
• Experience with Lotus Notes Directory and Mail services a plus
• O365 Certification a plus
• Microsoft Exchange Certification a plus
• Experience with Skype for business migrations a plus
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 7-10 years of hands-on IT engineering and Exchange experience.
- 5+ years of progressive experience supporting Exchange Online and Microsoft O365.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role (Active Directory design, Azure and O365 break/fix activities, engineering, complex implementations, and migrations).
- Microsoft Exchange *2010/2013/2016) and Online versions.
- Top 3 Skills:
- Exchange hybrid.
- mail flow concepts.
- directory synchronization between on premise and cloud
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.