Registered Nurse (RN) | Med Surg
NTG GroupsContractor Full day
Nationwide Therapy Group has thousands of jobs nationwide, and you are one click away.
At Nationwide Therapy Group, we focus on travel assignments, temporary to permanent placements, Per-Diem and Permanent placements.
Your next travel or permanent placement location can be at your hands today, so apply and experience what Nationwide Therapy Group has to offer.
Travel jobs, usually 13 weeks assignments, give you a chance to travel the world, work in facilities and gain experience working with different cultures, environments and get to experience different forms of therapy.
With the help of our presence and skilled professionals, we have been able to meet each and every demand in therapy staffing. At our company, we believe that your ideal therapy placement does exist. We believe in crafting a perfect association with our clients and job seekers, which is why we maintain close-knit relations with everyone working for us. Moreover, when we place a medical professional closer to their ideal place, we increase their happiness and make them attain their goals easily.
The Registered Nurse will assess, plan, implement, evaluate and supervise individual patient care according to unit policies and procedures. Accept responsibility for direction of co-workers in the implementation of care plans. May be required to work on other units according to distribution of staff and patients.
- Completes nursing assessment of patient and documents appropriately into patient chart. Develops and reviews and revises a plan of care, including a discharge plan, based upon the assessment of patient's needs.
- Implements medical and nursing orders per plan of care and documents appropriately. Evaluates patient's response to care.
- Engages in patient and family teaching as appropriate.
- Oversees staff assigned for providing patient care.
- Collaborates with leadership to assure the integration of the ANA’s Scope & Standards of Practice, assuring that these standards are identified as the measurement criteria for nursing practice on the unit.
- Unit specific orientation and ongoing training and competencies are assigned based on department role, scope of services, and organizational standards. Documentation of these trainings and competencies will be held in an electronic format.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrates effective leadership and professional skills according to Standards of Care.
- Ability to assess a patient’s condition, formulate plan of care, select appropriate interventions, evaluate patient’s response to plan of care and to explain to patient/family about this process.
- Ability to assess, evaluate, explain, teach, problem solve using critical thinking; and perform calculations.
- Demonstrates excellent professional and clinical skills and utilization of the Nursing process of direct and indirect patient care which includes assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care to meet patient needs and improve patient outcomes.
MINIMUM HIRING REQUIREMENTS
- Active Applicable State Licensure
- AHA BLS
- EPIC experience
- 2 years of experience as an RN
- 2 years of experiences as a Med Surg RN
- Weekly direct deposit
- Start Immediately
- 401k after 6 months
- License Reimbursements (for renewal)
- Health insurance
- Job Type: Contract