Social Worker BSW/MSW (Branson Case Management)
CoxHealthFull time Full day
Job Perks at CoxHealth!
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1,200 per year
- Retirement with employer match
- Onsite daycare with extended hours, holidays and weekends
- Onsite fitness facilities
- Pharmacy delivery to your unit
- On-site Employee Health services
- Opportunity to earn referral bonuses of up to $5,000 per hire for certain positions
- 1906 Employee Store
- 20% tuition discount on most classes at Cox College
- Cafeteria discount
- Job Summary
Provides supportive advocacy to patients and their families as part of an interdisciplinary health care team to overcome barriers to progression-of-care and facilitate a safe and coordinated discharge to the community. Services may include parenting issues, substance abuse, stress management, adjustment to illness, trauma and bereavement, geriatric depression, and other mental health or emotional difficulties that impede the patient's progression of care.
- Job Requirements
Required: Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Social Work
Required: No Prior Experience
Preferred: Recent work experience in health care
Good communication skills – Ability to communicate effectively in written format and/or oral presentations
Strong analytical & problem solving skills; semi-independent in decision making
Ability to maintain organization in a changing environment
Exhibit initiative, responsibility & flexibility
Must be able to initiate and understand research related to projects
Learn and appropriately utilize all required computer applications, including but not limited to E-mail, Windows-based or Microsoft programs
Ability to write effective documentation for processes and procedures.
Ability to make routine decisions in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
Appropriate assessment skills
License in Social work preferred
- Eligible to sit for, and successfully pass the test of certification as a certified Case Manager ( CCM) or Accredited Care Manager (ACM) preferred