Compass Mortgage, IncFull time Full day
We are a Residential Mortgage lender in the greater Chicago area where mortgages are our only business. At Compass, our strongest desire and greatest passion is to help our clients make wise and informed choices with regards to mortgage financing. Our main goal is not only to satisfy customers, but to create raving fans. Compass is Home to a Better Mortgage Experience, but we are also committed to an excellent employee experience. Core values are what define our company culture. We believe that Infinite Worth, Integrity, and Excellence should drive every decision we make, and we hope to attract team members that share in our commitment to those values. Learn more about us at www.compmort.com.
The Post-Closing Assistant is responsible for performing all administrative functions that support the Post-Closing department, such as managing outgoing and incoming packages, processing trailing documents, and monitoring pipelines. The Post-Closing Assistant will also be expected to respond to inquiries or requests for information, notify the borrower of the sale of their loan and send out the client document package once the loan has been purchased. This position supports the necessary function of the Post-Closing Department to resolve the deficiencies of a file to ensure the sale of loans to investors.
- Process post-closing mail and overnight deliveries
- Record dates of incoming closing packages
- Process trailing documents: record receipt, audit, prepare transmittal, ship ready and ship out to investors
- Monitor pipelines to ensure closing packages are received within 48 hours and that trailing documents are received, processed and shipped out in a timely manner
- Complete transfer tasks
- Notify borrower of sale of loan by email and follow up phone call
- Send out client document package once loan is purchased
- Support post-closing by preparing allonges, follow up on documentation, beginner shipping and delivery, special projects and basic servicing questions
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Results oriented and organized
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective communicator
- Able to manage multiple projects at one time
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer proficiency
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.