Production Supervisor - Bilingual (Korean/English)
Woongjin, IncFull time Full day
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
The Production Supervisor contributes to the success of company by directing the production team to meet customer needs and achieve standards related to cost, line efficiencies, waste, safety and productivity. This individual is responsible for leading general production employees on the 1st shift.
Job Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To
- Maintain daily Work in Process for Pasta 1 and Sauce 1
- Verify all ingredients that are on the Bill Of Material are correct and verify Quantities
- Constant communication between departments to ensure continuity between processes
- Maintain and improve production throughput by supervising the production team and quickly trouble shooting issues
- Maintain direct labor cost to budget requirements and standards
- Maintain Product Quality / HACCP compliance / 5s, and SQF compliance by conducting regular audits and integrating the processes into the daily Production life
- Implement and set examples for safety / Worker’s Comp programs with the goal of ZERO injuries and accidents
- Motivate, coach, train, and appraise performance to build a team of high performers who consistently reach production and quality goals
- Implement company policy consistently and fairly
- Keep waste to a minimum by monitoring the quality of production runs and product output
- Report quality and/or safety concerns immediately and provide solutions whenever possible
- Proper recordkeeping of batch sheets, and reduce waste in accordance with our practices
- Maintain a safe and clean work area at all times, without exception
- 3 years’ experience at the Supervisor level in the Food Industry. Experience leading a large team is preferred
- Good written and oral communication skills. Change management experience is helpful in this dynamic work environment
- Strong computer skills; especially in MS-Excel and Outlook
- Bi-lingual Spanish a Plus
- Good math and analytical skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.