Recruiting Consultant - National Specialty Group
Wells FargoFull time Full day
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources develops and implements our "team members, candidates, and operational" strategies to support Wells Fargo's business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice. Our foundational success is based on the ability to operate efficiently, attract, retain, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
The Recruiting Consultant is a strategic partner to the business, building strong relationships with hiring leaders and providing them with expert guidance on all aspects of the talent acquisition process and OFCCP compliance. Tactically, this person will provide full life-cycle recruiting support to the National Specialty Group focused primarily on exempt roles in Small Business Development and Strategy. All recruiters within the Wells Fargo Talent Acquisition team may flex to support other areas within the enterprise, as business needs change.
1740 Broadway - Denver, CO
4101 Wiseman Blvd. San Antonio, TX
550 South 4th Street, Minneapolis, MN
2600 S Price Rd, Chandler, AZ
7001 Westown Pkwy, West Des Moines, IA
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Work effectively in a matrixed organization, develop partnerships across businesses and operational functional areas, and provide insight into the financial services technology talent market
- Manage the recruitment strategy and execution for multiple openings, from the planning phase, to sourcing/candidate identification, assessment, offer, close and pre-boarding
- Partner with hiring managers and leadership to influence recruiting strategies, ensure clarity in the recruitment process, validate requirements, meet all compliance standards, drive efficiency, and push for timely results (time to fill)
- Consults with hiring managers on key position requirements and responsibilities, budget and timing, sourcing strategy, affirmative action goals, and recruiting and HR policy.
- Leverage sourcing methodologies to identify and acquire specialized talent across the skill set spectrum in key geographies, with a keen focus on diverse talent pipelines and strategies
- Ensure diversity of the candidate pools and proactively review and share affirmative action plans with hiring managers
- Build rapport with internal and external candidates and deliver a positive applicant experience through proactive, authentic communication and efficient process management
- Assess all job seekers expressing interest in the posted position, select qualified candidates for pre-screening interviews, conduct phone screens and measure candidates against a specific job profile, and recommend job candidates to hiring managers
- Fully understand and comply with all policy and regulatory requirements
- May manage external research or contingent search firms.
- Stay current with industry trends, developments and changes
Reminders When Applying:
- Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
- During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined Wells Fargo.
- Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- If selected to move forward in the process, you will receive an invitation to complete a self-assessment by email. This will be required to be completed by the due date and time listed on the invitation.
- 4+ years of recruiting experience, human resources experience, or a combination of both
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a high volume environment
- Experience recruiting for multiple job openings simultaneously
- Experience consulting on and negotiating complex compensation packages
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
- Ability to build and execute pro-active sourcing strategies for hard to fill specialty positions
- Knowledge and understanding of HR policies, practices and procedures, including an understanding of legal and OFCCP recruiting requirements
- Applicant tracking systems experience
- Internet sourcing experience
- Strong risk management and compliance skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience delivering results in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- A BS/BA degree or higher
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience recruiting for exempt and non-exempt positions across multiple lines of business
- Experience recruiting for niche and specialty positions
Colorado: Field Rep 002 in CO - Field Rep 002, CO
CO-Denver: 1740 Broadway - Denver, CO
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.