IT Quality-Analyst Tester/ IT Business Analyst (Training & Placement)
IT ExcelFull time Full day
We are a E-Verified, IT consulting company that specializes in Business Analysis/Quality Assurance with over 300+ employees working all over United States. We team up with the leading Technology, Software and Service partners to cover the full range of core competencies needed to deliver best-in-class solutions.
We are actively looking for Entry level QA/BA Analyst position for our clients throughout USA.
· Always be ready for negotiation with all the stakeholders as sometimes you need to convince the business owners and sometimes the developers.
· Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
· Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
· Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
· Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
· Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers.
· Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
· Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
· Communication skills - verbal and written
· Data collection, management and analysis
· Problem analysis and problem solving
· Planning and organizing
· Customer service orientation
- Any Bachelors Graduates
- Basic computer knowledge
· Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Dental insurance.
· Relocation Assitance.
Please apply with your updated resume if you are interested.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.