Exciting HealthTech Software Company | Sales Director, Life Sciences Partners | $90-150K + Equity + Benefits
PhillyTech.CoFull time Full day
***Please only apply to this position if you have the ability to work full-time from Philadelphia, PA.***
Headquartered in Center City, Philadelphia, this software company is one of the fastest growing in the HealthTech markets and is transforming the way Life Sciences Partners (Pharma / Healthcare / Life Sciences - agencies, consulting organizations, analytics consulting firms, strategic advisory and software integrators) and Life Sciences organizations (Pharmaceutical, BioTech, Healthcare, Hospital Systems, etc) make critical, data driven business decisions.
Their software platform serves as the foundation for the rapid creation, exchange and management of pharmaceutical, healthcare, life sciences and consumer data. They enable best-in-class identity resolution and matching capabilities, increased transparency and interoperability across the enterprise.
- Founded in 2014 to answer the simple question - “Why is it so hard to connect patient data across all of the potential sources?”
- Extremely strong cofounders, leadership and sales team with a vision to share data that safeguards patient privacy and drives Life Sciences innovation.
- Venture backed by Greycroft, Foresite Capital and Flare Capital Partners with $42M+ in funding.
- 80+ employees and growing very rapidly.
The Life Sciences data and analytics industry is projected to reach $33.2 billion by 2024. You have the opportunity to be part of an explosive industry, tremendous team and get a compensation and benefits package that is unheard of in the Philly region.
Headquarters, Compensation and Benefits Overview
- Brand new modern Center City, Philadelphia office space.
- Great compensation package - Salary, Benefits and Equity.
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance.
- 401(K) with Company Match and Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Flexible Work Schedule.
- As a Sales Director, Life Sciences Partners you will be focused on business development, sales lead generation and hunting into industry partners who work with the Life Sciences markets.
- Your objective will be to uncover leads, opportunities, develop pipeline and close licensed software revenue within these industry partners and Life Sciences clients they work with.
- Who are Life Science industry partners? This is extremely important - they include Pharma / Healthcare / Life Sciences - agencies, consulting organizations, analytics consulting firms, strategic advisory and software integrators.
- PLEASE NOTE - If you don’t have experience working with these Life Science industry partners and the Life Sciences companies themselves and don’t have multiple relationships in these markets, DON’T APPLY TO THE POSITION.
- Confidently and credibly present consumer and healthcare data and licensing solutions, product presentations, demonstrations, lunch and learns, conference calls, technical discussions/due diligence, executive discussions, web seminars and related activities.
- Prepare, present and coordinate product proposals, RFIs, RFPs and related sales activities.
- Champion software solutions cross-functionally through to delivery and customer success.
- Coordinate all sales efforts with sales support and delivery on account status, follow up activities, leads to pursue, product literature, outcome, win-loss and related sales support tasks.
More things about you...
- You should be a trusted advisor to existing clients and partners.
- You stay up-to-date with industry challenges and are able to spot opportunities.
- You are a quick learner with an understanding of the various needs around data-driven applications and analytics within pharmaceutical companies.
- You have experience with various types of healthcare data assets (medical claims, prescription claims, EMR, etc.) and related analytic applications (e.g. commercial analytics, real-world evidence/HEOR); also, awareness of new & traditional data & services vendors.
- You are a team player who is self-motivated and action-oriented.
- You have proven success in networking and developing sales opportunities within top 10 Consulting Firms and/or top 20 Pharmaceutical Manufacturers.
- You are an overachiever with a consistent track record of high-volume active pipeline and annual quota/revenue achievement.
- You maintain an accurate sales pipeline and forecasting processes to meet sales goals.
- You are an extremely creative prospector and networker.
- You desire to work in an innovative, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial environment.
- You have the ability to operate effectively in a white-space, concept-driven environment.
- You possess excellent interpersonal, public presentation, written and communication skills.
- You excel in the ability to manage the client relationship from lead through implementation.
- Please submit your resume by clicking “I’m Interested”.
- If you don’t have a resume, but are interested, and meet the requirements, send an email to us or respond to one of our LinkedIn or email messages to you.
- Phone screen with Michael C. Bertoni, Founder & CEO, PhillyTech.
- Answer some questions for the co-founders.
- 15 Minute Video Pitch to HealthTech company.
- In Person Interview - approximately 2-3 hours
- Decision / Offer.