Sr. Recruiting Partner- Corporate Functions
BiogenFull time Full day
The Senior Recruiting Partner is a key member of the Corporate Functions Talent Acquisition team. This individual is responsible for developing and executing the talent acquisition strategy based on the businesses’ short-term and long-term talent needs across various groups within Corporate Functions. They will be responsible for identifying, implementing, and championing innovative ideas within the talent acquisition function and at the enterprise level when applicable.
· Drive the recruiting and hiring process, holding all participants in the hiring process accountable for their respective roles
· Consults clients on talent assessment and selection, as well as lead end-to-end candidate life cycle for critical business roles.
· Design optimal sourcing channels and consult the business on best practices for talent acquisition
· Serve as the functional expert on employment by building strong relationships with the various departments and hiring managers and by driving next generation recruitment processes.
· Develop a sense of excitement about Biogen that positions us as an employer of choice to attract the world’s best talent
· Create and foster a data-driven and innovative culture to ensure the talent acquisition function is constantly evolving given the dynamic talent landscape. Collect and analyze data to influence business outcomes.
· Ensure that elements of diversity are included in the attraction, sourcing and hiring process
· Direct and ensure the strategic use of talent acquisition technologies, including the applicant tracking system.
· Communicate key strategic milestones to relevant business stakeholders
· 5+ years of strategic talent acquisition experience, including agency and/or in-house experience
· Outstanding communication skills; ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and effective manner.
· Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with developing and executing innovative sourcing strategies, techniques, tools and results e.g. direct sourcing/cold calling passive candidates, market intelligence gathering, target company/organization mapping and org-charting, pipeline building
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to influence and build support for ideas and initiatives
· Strong candidate assessment skills, expert in behavioral interviewing techniques
· Mission-driven and proven experience in putting the interests of the broader team ahead of personal agendas; passionate about Biogen’s mission of serving patients.
· BA/BS or international equivalent is required. Advanced degree is strongly preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.