OlssonFull time Full day
We are Olsson, a team-based, purpose-driven engineering and design firm. Our solutions improve communities and our people make it possible.
Our most meaningful asset is our people, and we are dedicated to providing an environment where they can continue to learn, grow, and thrive. Our entrepreneurial spirit is what has allowed us — and will continue to allow us — to grow. The result? Inspired people, amazing designs, and projects with purpose.
Olsson’s construction services include project administration and observation, thorough project documentation, as-built paperwork, submittal review, and materials testing. As a construction administration technician, you will provide assistance to engineers and construction managers with construction observation, inspection, and documentation. Must be able to work in all types of terrain and weather conditions. This role will travel to ODOT, OTA, and other municipal job sites during different stages of the construction process and will act as project representative on site.
You are passionate about:
- Working collaboratively with others
- Having ownership in the work you do
- Using your talents to positively affect communities
You bring to the team:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to contribute and work well on a team
- Associate degree from a technical or four-year school preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in construction observation or construction inspection
- Valid driver's license and a good driving history
- Oklahoma Highway Materials Certification Board – Materials Sampler and/or ACI Field Technician Grade 1
- Experience with nuclear gauge density testing
Olsson is a nationally recognized, employee-owned firm specializing in planning and design, engineering, field services, environmental, and technology. Founded in 1956 on the very mindset that drives us today, we’re here to improve communities by making them more sustainable, better connected, and more efficient. Simply put, we work to leave the world better than we found it.
As an Olsson employee, you’ll receive our traditional benefits package (health care, vision, dental, paid time off, etc.), plus you’ll:
- Become an owner in the company after your first year through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Engage in work that has a positive impact in communities
- Receive an excellent 401(k) match
- Participate in a wellness program promoting balanced lifestyles
- Benefit from a bonus system that rewards performance
- Have the possibility for flexible work arrangements
Olsson is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.