Guardian Angel Staffing Agency, Inc.Full time Full day
Guardian Angel Staffing Agency, Inc., is a leading provider of high-quality nursing professionals in hospitals, long term care facilities, mental health facilities and physician offices throughout the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
Established in 2000, Guardian Angel Staffing Agency, Inc., has grown to be one of the largest nursing pool providers in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. We specialize in employing Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants, Certified Medication Technicians, Patient Aides, and Patient Support Associates.
Guardian Angel Staffing is taking applications for Registered Nurses to work in local Long Term Care Facilities in the Radcliff, Kentucky area.
This is a floor position in a Long Term Care Facility. Previous experience in a Long Term Care Facility is preferred.
PAY RATE: $37.00/HR weekday and $38/hr weekend
SHIFT AVAILABLE: 2:30pm-11pm & 10;30pm-7am rotating weekends required
Responsibilities and Duties
- Documents, communicates and reports administrative/clinical issues in a clear and concise manner to appropriate personnel.
- Assesses, plans interventions, evaluates and implements resident pans of care.
- Ensures updates are specific and timely. Confers with licensed personnel regarding resident conditions, changes in care needs, treatment, notification of health care providers (MD/ARNP), and disposition to external facility.
- Assigns clinical staff based on knowledge, skills and expertise to meet identified resident/patient care needs. Participates in all aspects of direct care including responding to emergency situations.
- Makes essential entries on essential records.
- Participates in staff education and serves as a preceptor in new employee orientation.
- Administers medication and treatment as prescribed.
- Accepts and accounts for prescription drugs and related paraphernalia. Explains medication purposes, dosages and possible side effects to patients. Participates as a member of patient’s individual treatment team.
- Attends in-service training programs.
- Participates in drills for and responds to facility emergencies.
- Utilizes standard infection control procedures.
- Copy of your Nursing Diploma
- Clear Abuse Registry & Nurse License in Good Standing with no disciplinary action on file
- Pass KARES and AOC Background Check
- Current CPR
- Current PPD/Chest X-ray.
- Clean Drug Test.
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Offered insurances include: Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, and Critical Illness
CONTACT US AT: (502) 495-1199
APPLY ONLINE AT: WWW.GUARDIANANGELSTAFFING.COM
EOE; We are a Drug Free Workplace
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.