Interim Directors of Nursing-Subcontractor Assisted Living
Health Dimensions GroupFull time Full day
Health Dimensions Group (HDG), with headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a privately held entity that was formed in 2000. Our roots are deeply set within acute and senior care and our leadership has served a diverse group of clients for more than 20 years. HDG is governed by a board of directors and employs more than 100 staff throughout the country.
As one of the nation’s thought leaders, HDG offers expertise in consulting and management services to post-acute, long-term care, and senior living providers, as well as hospitals and health systems across the nation. HDG’s experience includes work with clients in all 50 states. Through management of 38 care communities in seven states, HDG has extensive experience with day-to-day operations of skilled nursing facilities, continuing care retirement communities, and assisted and independent living communities.
Aging services and post-acute care continue to undergo major transformation, and HDG understands the opportunities and challenges inherent with these uncertain and unsettling times. Our experienced consultants create customized approaches specific to each client’s unique circumstances to ensure they are well-positioned and equipped to navigate the landscape of change in post-acute and senior care.
Mission, Vision, and Values
Our mission is to make people’s lives better by providing great care and consulting. We believe that our residents and clients deserve our very best. We recognize that satisfaction with care and consulting services does not mean the same thing to everyone; therefore, it is imperative that we listen closely to our customers.
Our vision is to meet and exceed customers’ expectations. This does not happen by chance, but rather through the dedicated efforts of individuals, who day in and day out make great care and consulting their number one priority.
Our core values of hospitality, stewardship, integrity, respect, and humor, widely recognized and embraced, continue to be the driving force behind our actions as we carry out our mission and work toward our vision. It’s not only what we do but how we do it that makes us a national leader and trusted advisor to those we serve.
We are currently seeking dynamic and experienced DON's to serve as interim Directors of Nursing in Minnesota or Wisconsin. These interim positions include providing overall management and operation of nursing services while providing superb leadership to the nursing staff and partnering with the administrator to help drive the overall success of the facility.
• Maintaining standards of care
• Financial management and maximizing revenue
• Developing and retaining top talent and supervising and training team members
• Oversee the delivery of quality care and services to residents
• Develop and maintain positive employee and community relationships.
• Desire to enrich patient and resident lives
• RN license in good standing with the state of MN
• Previous experience in long-term care and assisted living
• Previous experience as director of nursing
• Excellent communication, leadership and mentoring skills
• Ability to implement programs, policies and procedures, etc. that are necessary for providing quality care and maintaining a sound business operation
• Ability to follow all applicable policies and procedures, current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long-term care
• Experience with Microsoft programs and Point Click Care
We are a values driven organization and offer a competitive wage. Please ensure your compensation requirements are included in your application.
Note: All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.