Plant Engineering Manager
MaterionFull time Full day
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As the Plant Engineering Manager, you will lead the Process Engineering Department and continuously improve MTM's capabilities to resolve all problems with production and quality, as well as provide project management, engineering, maintenance and fabrication services to the plant.
You Will Have the Opportunity To:
- Budget, plan, justify, coordinate and execute capital projects, equipment alterations, installations and process tooling development.
- Lead a high-performing team of engineers to
- Direct resources to resolve immediate production and quality problems.
- Assure necessary support of 8D and CCA activities.
- Project control and failure mode management utilizing advanced methods such as SPC, cellular concept manufacturing, data acquisition, CAD, FMEA, DOE/Optimization, Lean Sigma methodologies.
- Assist with coordination of capital budgeting process and execute capital projects for an annual budget exceeding $5,000,000.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering with additional continuing education in technologies related to design of mechanical and electrical equipment, process troubleshooting and quality improvement.
- A minimum of 15 years manufacturing experience required, with a minimum of 10 years of plant engineering experience.
- Professional Engineering Certifications preferred, such as P.E or E.I.T.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!