SAP functional Analyst - COPA
ClientSolv TechnologiesContractor Full day
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
Title: SAP Functional Analyst
Duration : 6+ months Contract
Location: Location: Santa Clara,CA
- Act as an SME in the area of developing Management Reporting Solutions.
- Main area of responsibility is to support all Management Reporting using COPA & BI
- Able to manage business processes design/impact analysis during business blueprint and realization phases.
- Participate and support integration testing cycle with the ability to resolve defects in the area of responsibility.
- Deployment and user adoption of reporting tools
- Understand the projects business requirements and timelines and have the ability to drive closure of design issues to meet the projects go live dates.
-COPA Senior Consultant, including 2 - 3 full life cycle Implementations
Understand the projects business requirements and timelines and have the ability to drive closure of design issues to meet the projects go live
-The candidate should possess excellent communication skills and be an effective team player in a global company.
'-Strong solution managemnt,governance and problem solving skills
- Understanding of controlling processes-Product costing , cost center accounting, cost object controlling & Service contract business environment.
- Must understand the integration points for COPA with GL,Revenue Recognition, Results Analysis, and Settlements for service contract business.
-Strong experience working on COPA enhancements/user exits in the area of Derivations and valuation.
- Must have experience on GL/COPA (costing-based) reconciliation
- Understand flows to COPA from different modules,intergartion points and related configuration
- Should have developed reports and able to identify the requirement and integrate effectively with BW.
-Knowledge of writing functional specs & testing BEx and AFO/BO reports required.
-·Must be willing to adapt to a flexible work schedule. Overlap of 3-4 hours with PST timezone is required.
- Interview: Multiple phone/Webex interviews