ERP Business Analyst
Asta CRS IncFull time Full day
The client is implementing a new ERP called Agility (a DMSi Product). This is a massive initiative for the organization and highly visible. The BA team is looking to bring on four Business Analysts. The BAs are documenting the business processes around Accounts Payable (AP), Account Receivable (AR), General Ledger (GL), Procure to Pay (PTP), etc.
Core team member of the L&W Agility Implementation Program with a focus on the Accounting Workstream, duties include:
Required Experience and Skills:
- o Gather Requirements
- o Identify, validate and document Gaps
- o Assist with design of New Procedures with Best Practices
- o Assist with Proposing Work Structure for in-scope Accounting activities
Oracle EBS Business Analyst
- Oracle EBS ERP experience in Finance/ Accounting Modules – AR, AP, GL, P2P, OTC
- Process focused BA that has worked on Integrations
- Familiar with the data into and out of ERP systems.
JDE Edwards Business Analyst
- JDE ERP Experience in Finance/ Accounting Modules – AR, AP, GL, P2P, Order to Cash (OTC)
- Process focused BA that has worked on “Integrations” specifically between an Oracle EBS (SAP, Peoplesoft) and JDE
- Skilled with data mapping of data “into and out of” ERP systems.
May be responsible for:
USER ACCEPTANCE TESTING
- o Develop User Testing Strategy, Plan and Test Scripts
- o Set-up and manage User Acceptance Testing
- o Provide support for pilot and roll-out (onsite and remote)
- o Assist with gathering lessons learned
This role will sit out of downtown Chicago, but in the beginning there will be some traveling to Beloit, WI (2 -3 days). That is where the business sits and they will need to be part of important meetings with those individuals. Travel expenses will be covered.
12 month contract to start, but this is a multi-year implementation so there will be extensions based on performance.
Cultural fit is going to be very important as well. This team needs a good communicator, writer, a thinker, a driver, and someone who can roll-up their sleeves. Environment is not a stingy corporate setting, but it's highly collaborative and they like to empower people to do their job. There will not be hand holding in this role.
Communication is going to be critical in this role. This person must be a strong written and verbal communicator as they will be working with individuals within the LOBs, for example an accountant or a finance manager at a branch.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.