Business Systems Consultant 4
Wells FargoFull time Full day
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Business Systems Consultant 4 Job Description
Wells Fargo Marketing Execution is seeking to hire a business systems consultant. The purpose of the role is to identify business processes, develop and implement standardized controls to manage a variety of risks across multiple applications. The Marketing Technology capabilities (Aprimo, Unica Plan, Unica Campaign, Marketing on Demand, EDAM, etc.) are the foundational tools that most Wells Fargo marketing professionals utilize to start and manage marketing work.
About Wells Fargo and Company
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through our many locations, ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking.
About Wells Fargo Marketing
The mission of Wells Fargo Marketing is to build the best possible brand, experiences, and engagement with our customers and stakeholders that reflects our commitment to our customers and their needs, and to driving key business and stakeholder outcomes. In support of this mission, Marketing is responsible for developing integrated marketing strategies across Wells Fargo's business lines and geographies; leading brand strategy; leveraging deep insights and analytics about consumers and businesses; executing customer messaging across all channels and touchpoints; and building out capabilities that move toward real-time, always-on, personalized and compelling messaging and digital experiences.
Reporting to the Platform and Development Manager, this team member's primary focus will be on the Marketing Resource Management capabilities (Aprimo). The Administrator will be responsible for complex support for multiple processes, implementation, and administrative tasks for the Marketing organization at Wells Fargo including: tool configuration and functionality, understanding current and future marketing process and how the toolset can be used to automate them, and translation of business challenges and opportunities into feasible solutions. They may provide direction and/or guidance to less experienced staff.
- Consults and performs complex analyses/ analysis design involving application configuration design, process testing and quality assurance, best practice modeling of design, application maintenance, etc.
- Developing monitoring, controls, and other operational metrics.
- Establishing Controls and metrics and monitoring of controls across multiple platforms in Marketing.
- Responsibilities also include identifying opportunities for application improvement, application process consolidation and how to build into a common data model; participating in and/or leading management information capabilities development work; interpreting and presenting results of analyses and recommendations to senior management.
- Ensures adherence to change management process and data management/data governance regulations and policies. Data involved may be very large, structured or unstructured, and from multiple sources.
- To a certain degree, may be involved directly or indirectly in the technical build-out and/or support of application configuration for existing or new groups across Marketing.
- Developing technical documentation that outlines risk, controls and how to monitor those controls
- Leads project/virtual teams & mentors lower level staff.
Key competencies for this role include understanding needs, asking the deeper questions to understand, relationship building, partnership, communication, turning needs into solutions. To be successful in this role, the team member needs to lead from out front, proactively bring ideas to partners, build enthusiasm and vision, and have empathy for users going through change (while also inspiring change). The ideal candidate will:
- Be a change agent, with both a strong technology background and a grounding in user experience, bring user-centered view to adoption, helping partners to see the possibilities, encourage and actively drive change so that partners (customers) adopt to new ways of working.
- Be comfortable with ambiguity but with the ability to identify, drive forward, and execute on action items needed to ensure success of the project.
- Be able to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously and meet deadlines amid shifting priorities.
- Have demonstrated problem solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Have demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners, understand their needs, and collaborate and reflect these back into recommendations.
- Possess strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills..
- Bring strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to act as a liaison between marketing capabilities administration and business users to ensure all requirements are met and issues are resolved.
- 5+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- 1+ years of risk documentation and program set up
- Agile methodology skills on large-scale enterprise-level projects
- Strong problem solving abilities
- BS/BA degree in business or technology, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years professional experience in a marketing, marketing operations or technology arena.
- Experience with translating business processes into system configuration.
- Proven ability to create structure and process to streamline and efficiently use a marketing resource management tool in daily business.
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $68,200 Mid: $96,000
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.