Dining Room Server - PT evenings - Senior Living - Wage $15 - Weekends required
Stellar Senior LivingPart time Full day
"Our supreme goal is to do and be the best in all we undertake, and to provide a Stellar life for our residents, their families and our employees." - Evrett Benton, CEO
We've remodeled, we're growing, we're ambitious, and we're fun. Who said caring for seniors can't be fun? It surely wasn't us. Fun (or Joy) is one of our founding principles. Overlake Terrace is Redmond's most experienced senior living communities. Come learn from the best and find value in the work you do serving our residents and their families.
If you are looking for a company that understands the value of great people and creating an environment where they can succeed (and have a good time doing it), then this is it!
Apply your Server skills in the following areas:
- Provide excellent dining experience for residents and visitors
- Set up dining room with table cloth, decorations, condiments, napkins, plates, and utensils
- Take dining orders from Residents and visitors in a timely and professional fashion
- Observe dining process, maintain table setting, replenish utensils, refill water and other special needs
- Other related tasks and duties as assigned
- Must be able to read, write, and clearly communicate in English
- Previous customer service experience a PLUS
- Previous experience working in Assisted Living a PLUS
- Availability on the weekend
- Attention to detail, patience in working with elders, and compassionate
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Ongoing training programs and opportunities for professional growth
- Education assistance and tuition reimbursement programs
- Free shift meal
- Free onsite parking (close to the bus line!)
Join an amazing team in loving and caring on our residents! If you have a positive can-do attitude, enjoy working with Seniors, and seek a work environment that appreciates and cares for the employees then come in for an interview! We would love to meet you and start a dialogue to your next opportunity!
You can apply in person at 2956 152nd Ave NE Redmond, WA 98052 or you can simply hit the apply button and our Recruiter will reach out to you!