Application Penetration Test Analysts
1 Legacy Health CareFull time Full day
Our company engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of top professionals, we partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the Information Technology space.
The Application Penetration Test Analyst is responsible for the security testing and risk analysis of company's software applications using various application security tools. Analyst will interact with software developers to provide guidance, best practices and technical assistance in remediating software application security issues will be part of the responsibilities. The individual should possess strong application software expertise, along with excellent communication, and organizational skills.
These are the must haves
- Minimum of 5 years of software application penetration testing experience
- Expert on using Web Penetration Testing tools such as Burp Suite and WebInspect
- CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker Certification
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in Static & Dynamic Code Analysis, OSS Reviews
Good to have
- Knowledge of Web Application Firewalls, Runtime Application Self-Protection (RASP) and Reverse Proxies
- Knowledge with public/hybrid clouds & cloud technologies utilizing Amazon Web Services (AWS) and applying that to application security tools/functions
- Ability to explain vulnerabilities and weaknesses in OWASP Top 10, WASC TCv2, and CWE 25 to any audience, and discuss effective defensive techniques
Must be US Citizen or US Green Card Holder
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.