Olsson AssociatesFull time Full day
As an Office Coordinator for our Lincoln office you will provide administrative support to our office leader and team members. This includes coordinating internal company events, meetings, and celebrations and external client events with duties including coordination of venue, logistics, and supporting execution at the event. Additional responsibilities include supporting Lincoln office sponsorships and donations, coordinating office maintenance and decoration, assisting employees with building and parking access cards, event suite administration, supporting routine office correspondence, and perform other administrative duties as assigned.
You are passionate about:
- Working collaboratively with others
- Having ownership in the work you do
- Using your talents to positively affect communities
You bring to the team:
- Prior experience in event planning and coordination preferred
- Associates degree preferred
- Strong communication skills and positive attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and the capacity to learn new software
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Olsson is a nationally recognized, employee-owned firm specializing in planning and design, engineering, field services, environmental, and technology. Founded in 1956 on the very mindset that drives us today, we're here to improve communities by making them more sustainable, better connected, and more efficient. Simply put, we work to leave the world better than we found it.
As an Olsson employee, you'll receive our traditional benefits package (health care, vision, dental, paid time off, etc.), plus you'll:
- Become an owner in the company after your first year through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Engage in work that has a positive impact in communities
- Receive an excellent 401(k) match
- Participate in a wellness program promoting balanced lifestyles
- Benefit from a bonus system that rewards performance
- Have the possibility for flexible work arrangements
Olsson is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.