Accounting Manager & Admin (Bilingual Korean/English)
Woongjin, IncFull time Full day
Woongjin is looking for a Accounting Manager & Admin (Bilingual Korea/English) for a private biotech company.
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting operations
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete regular audits
- Handling of A/P and A/R responsibilities, contacting clients for collection as necessary
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Establish and maintain files and records to document transactions
- Work with vendors and internal teams to resolve billing issues
- Generate client invoices, prepare client billing and reporting
- Manage the office work environment and office products, supplies, equipment, etc.
- Managing the documents utilizing the corporate information security policy
- Proven working experience as Accounting & Finance/ Admin working in a similar role
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office(especially Excel), accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Knowledge of media or production billing preferred
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Capable of making timely, independent decisions
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to work well in an environment with firm deadlines; results oriented
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Bilingual in Korean/English
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.