Customer Entry Writer
Woongjin, IncContractor Full day
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
Duties and Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Must process Customs entries/ISF filings accurately and timely
- Understands customs brokerage business and is able to set up customers
- Maintains and updates customer/importer profiles
- Trouble shooting entry process: rejections, census and PGAs
- Identifies trade lanes and learns accounts detail in depth
- Able to track and trace shipments to ensure customs entry is posted in all systems
- Dispatches freight correctly by issuing delivery orders
- Corresponds to any Customs request and submits timely documentation as needed
- Associate Degree preferred or a minimum of 3 years of entry writing experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft and must be able to learn customs software quickly.
- Analytical, excellent written and verbal communications skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Determines when fees are owed and executes payment accordingly
- Adheres to entry writing procedures and meets productivity standards
- Handles accounting processes as required by account set up
- Able to run reports as needed
- Replies promptly and professionally to any internal or external customers
- Able to identify when escalation is needed to find a resolution on an existing problem
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Multi-task to ensure daily brokerage operations are met
- Assists and helps Standard Operating Procedures for account
- Provides a high level of customer service
- Works ethically and with high standards
- Must be able to work in a team environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.