Accounting Specialist - Bilingual (Korean/English)
Woongjin, IncFull time Full day
WOONGJIN INC is seeking a candidate for a full-time Accounting position with a passion for accounting and finance.
WOONGJIN INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
The company is headquartered in San Diego, California with operations in Mexico, Canada, and Korea. Its core business is in trailers, electronic goods, and furniture logistics in North America. The company is a logistics service provider for some of well-known businesses. It has enjoyed tremendous growth throughout the last eight years, and this momentum is expected to continue and expand areas of business. The growth has resulted in a need to hire more employees. The company provides a good working environment, culture, benefits to ensure that the employees are in it for the long haul.
- Assist to prepare half-year compilation, year-end review/audit
- Consolidated financial statements, including subsidiaries F/S and international liaison office F/S
- Income tax provision by using tax worksheet
- Notes to consolidated financial statements
- Assist to prepare Monthly/Quarterly/Half-year/yearly closing
- Check and verify accounts payable records, prepares invoices, data entry, and files
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports
- Assist to prepare accurate reports for upper management
- Assist to Report to and support top management
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Finance or Accounting Degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of Accounting experience In the company
- Flexibility to adapt and accept various tasks
- Teamwork valuing quality service, integrity, and accountability
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Bilingual in English / Korean
- Must be eligible to work in the US or H1-B Sponsorship available
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.