Technical Advisor - Telecom (4G/5G)
McGuireWoods LLPFull time Full day
McGuireWoods LLP has an opening for a Technical Advisor to provide litigation support to patent teams on telecom-related matters in one of the following locations: Richmond, Washington D.C., Tyson's Corner, Dallas or Houston. The candidate should have a post-graduate degree in Electrical Engineering with technical expertise in the telecommunications industry and specific experience with the 4G/5G telecommunications standards. Experience with patents or qualification as a patent agent is a plus.
McGuireWoods LLP is a major U.S. law firm with offices in the United States and Europe. Tracing the firm's roots back to 1834, McGuireWoods has a long history of growth through mergers with predecessor firms in existing markets, as well as client-centered expansion into new markets. Working with clients to develop these strategies, the firm has kept pace with its clients changing needs -- and helping them meet their goals. This has been the firm's philosophy for more than 175 years, and it continues to direct endeavors as the firm looks toward the future. For more information, please visit www.mcguirewoods.com.
California residents have special rights with respect to personal information. If you are a California resident applying for a position at McGuireWoods, our statement describes your rights and personal information the firm collects.
- Understands the historical and latest developments in the specific and related areas of technology.
- Analyzes and understands standards applicable in the specific and related areas of technology.
- Analyzes patents in the specific and related areas of technology, including patents and patent families at issue in litigation.
- Analyzes embodiments of the specific and related areas of technology, including use of products, methods, and services by clients, and provides supporting technical analyses relating to infringement and non-infringement.
- Performs research and analyzes patents and other prior art in specific and related areas of technology, including for validity or invalidity purposes.
- Conveys knowledge and teaches litigation teams about technology, products, services and patents at issue.
- Requires a Masters Degree or PhD in Electrical Engineering
- Technical expertise in telecommunications technology, including specifically within 4G/5G space, obtained from at least 2-4 years relevant work experience or academia
Have more questions? Connect with a recruiter directly.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.