CMT Technician - semiconductor manufacturing
Xyant Technology, Inc.Contractor Full day
Xyant Technology, established in 1995, is a premier federal systems integrator that provides technical and business solutions in information technology, systems engineering, scientific support and management consulting.
Winner of Nationwide Best of the Best Small Business Award from Federal Aviation
12 Months Contract
Responsible for performing operation tasks and collect critical data for Product Engineer on HDMT, CMT testers, HDMX, Sixshot, OLB handlers, ICDC, Auto Rob, etc. This role includes pre-test preparation of material and setting up the test environment as per engineer requests. During test execution the operation technician will ensure testing is executed and functioning as required throughout the testing process. After testing is completed the technician is expected to perform data roll up and segregate passing/failing units as required.
Tentative work schedule: - tentatively day or night shift 3 & 4 days alternation – (Compressed day/night; front or back end)
Candidate must possess an Associate Degree in an engineering or science discipline with a minimum of 3 years semiconductor manufacturing experience. Two additional years of relevant experience may be substituted for a degree.
• Excellent computer skills,
• Experience in electronics, equipment troubleshooting, installation, repair and operation of CPU testing/handling tools.
• Experience with the use of electrical and/or mechanical measuring devices such as multi-meters, oscilloscopes, calipers/micrometers.
• Good problem solving ability.
• Ability to read and interpret complex electrical schematics, mechanical drawings and system repair manuals.
• Ability to work on and repair mechanical / electrical equipment systems.
• Ability to lift 35lbs, climb ladders.
• Ability to work in confined spaces for extended periods of time.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with peers, engineering and customers
• Candidate must be flexible and capable of handling multi-task operations.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and adjust to rapidly changing priorities.
• Must be a self-starter capable of managing own activities as well as supporting team activities.
• Computer literacy and basic math skills are required.
• 6S, Lean skills
Please send your updated resume, available time for phone discussion and expected salary per annum to [email protected] com
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.