MS CRM Dynamics Engineer
TMS LLCContractor Full day
We are seeking passionate Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online engineers with a strong desire to transform CRM from an administrative burden into a powerful Sales Enablement platform for CLIENT. You will deliver tools, data, analytics and actionable insights through our CRM platform to empower our CLIENT Sales teams and drive focused client engagement. You will be excited about delivering business value in a highly collaborative and engaging technology organization. You will enjoy solving challenging problems; you will be motivated by exploring new technology; you will be driven by software engineering excellence.
• Build user-friendly, significant, intuitive CRM functionality within the Microsoft (MS) Dynamics 365 Online platform
• Work closely with platform architects, product managers, UX designers to deliver incredible software for CLIENT
• Deliver technical design and implement complex business requirements for CLIENT Sales teams
• Day-to-day collaboration with data warehouse, data visualization (BI), digital marketing and client digital teams
• Deliver platform integration (.NET, SSIS) using Microsoft’s latest integration APIs, WebAPI
• Continued focus on platform sustainability and supportability
• Practical experience of the MS Dynamics 365 Unified Interface framework
• Solid grasp of the MS Dynamics 365 CRM entity & object model
• Experience extending MS Dynamics365 using PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, Logic Apps & Azure Functions.
• 3+ years hands-on experience writing CRM Plugins, Custom Workflows, Integration, Client-side custom code.
• Experience in management and/or financial services is helpful
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
PREFERRED MICROSOFT CERTIFICATIONS:
• Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration (MB2-716)
• Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 for Sales (MB-200 & MB-210)
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.