Contingent Loan Documentation Imaging Specialist
First RepublicFull time Full day
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
In Lending Services, we document, fund, and service all loans for First Republic. We're also responsible for servicing investor and collateral loan portfolios, as well as responding to client and loan team inquiries. Lending Services provides operational support in streamlining workflow processes, driving product development, and providing training, lending compliance support, and professional development resources. Additionally, we provide operational risk and internal control oversight, support lending-based systems and vendors, and manage technology projects across First Republic product lines.
Lending Services is looking for a skilled lending professional to join our Imaging team. As an Contingent Loan Documentation Imaging Specialist, you will be responsible for the file preparation, scanning and quality assurance of imaged documents from receipt in the Imaging Center into OnBase. This is an integral part of the imaging functions within the department. This is a team position and you may be required to perform one or all of the responsibilities for the position at any given time in order to provide exceptional customer service and meet service level agreements.
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail, feel comfortable working with various levels of staff / management, possess the ability to make adjustments to workflows and reprioritize workload based on fluctuating deadlines. This position requires the coordination and support of multiple priorities of various functions within Lending Services as well as many other departments within the organization.
What you will do as an Contingent Loan Documentation Imaging Specialist:
- Prepare loan files for imaging (scanning).
- Scan loan files into imaging software.
- Perform quality control of loan files scanned into imaging system and ensure all documents are correctly indexed to the proper Document Type and Keywords.
- Maintain current knowledge of lending products, services, systems, and processes in order to provide expert and up-to-date client service.
- Recognize issues that demand escalation, determine the appropriate Bank contact, and act as liaison between the client and relevant group(s) in order to successfully resolve issues.
- Facilitate communications and partnerships between the team and other areas of the Bank, as well as within teams by moderating regularly scheduled team meetings with Financial Analysts and Lending Services to review any shifting priorities, working together to establish timing and expectations. This would also include discussions related to new or changed policies, procedures or other changes. Discuss any new developments, significant issues or problems. Organize meetings with other areas of the Bank, when appropriate.
- Serve a first stage in escalation path on issues and help resolve questions that may arise between team members and/or other departments in the Bank, as well as any outside vendors (title companies, appraisers, etc.). Serve as team representative on projects with other areas of the Bank.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1)adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.); 2)adhering to Bank policies and procedures; 3) completing required training; 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer; and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- High school diploma. Bachelor's degree, preferred.
- Two to three years of experience in banking/lending industry.
- Experience in loan operations or related lending, preferred.
- Must possess intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of residential and commercial loan systems (TotalPlus, ML and/or IL) and operations, a plus.
- The ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions; understand the meanings of words and respond effectively; and perform basic arithmetic accurately and quickly.
- Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
- Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
- Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
- Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Must be able to travel as position requires.
- May be required to lift 25-50lbs.
- Provides extraordinary service.
- Furthers the First Republic Bank culture and values.
- Proactive individual able to operate efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to communicate effectively with other bank partners is critical.
- Demonstrated skills in organization and strong attention to detail.
- Quick learner and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with staff at various levels.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career — apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability — that's the First Republic way.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.