Assistant Digital Press Operator (JR1019310)
BroadridgeFull time Full day
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com/
Broadridge is growing, and we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our operations team. We are looking for an Assistant Digital Press Operator for our El Dorado Hills, CA location. This role is in our Customer Communications Division, which offers a full range of multi-channel communications solutions, such as integrated print, mail and digital solutions for transactional, marketing and compliance communications. You will perform all aspects of Digital Press and In-line Finishing activities and may also oversee daily shift operations.
Your primary function is to perform production work, maintain equipment and leadership responsibilities.
- Assist the Digital Press Operators in producing printed materials via digital printing presses while maintaining adherence to company and department policies, procedures, and standards.
- Their assistance may include, but is not limited to, shelving, loading and feeding stock into the presses, helping breakdown and clean up the presses, monitoring the quality of print jobs, distributing the final product, verifying and capturing records for jobs and various housekeeping tasks
- Set up and operate printer in most efficient manner, adhering to established processes and procedures.
- Perform quality checks and accurately complete all paper work.
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic machine issues.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Notify Leads/Supervisors of any issues (machine, stock or service) that negatively affects operation of equipment or jeopardizes due times.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to multi-task and operate multiple pieces of equipment at once.
- A self-starter with a keen attention to detail.
- Basic Mechanical and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility in work schedule, based on volume needs, which could require weekends, holidays and/or overtime
Why should you join Broadridge?
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status
"Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to [email protected]
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.