Bio/Pharmaceutical Project Manager
EurofinsFull time Full day
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Bio/Pharmaceutical Project Manager- Analytical Testing- responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Serve as the primary communication link between the client and laboratory operations
- Work with lab operations to initiate, plan and organize, and monitor/control required study activities in accordance with awarded work package
- Provide sample log-in information and instruction to Sample Administration and ensure appropriate study materials are available to lab operations per project plan
- Actively manage the completion of study activities to ensure timeline, financial and quality objectives are met
- Create and maintain project tracking tools to ensure all parties are clear on expectations and responsibilities and maintain accountability for all study activities
- Drive follow up on all action items assigned to a project team and stakeholders
- Take appropriate actions and escalate to appropriate ELLI and client management as needed if services and projects deviate from expectations
- Manage documentation of project communication, including management of protocols, methods, meeting agendas and minutes and other client deliverables
- Track financial aspects of projects including FTE utilization, and purchase order and invoice management
- As part of project closing, work with a project team and client stakeholders to document successes, challenges, and lessons learned throughout project execution
- Overall facilitation of a portfolio consisting of both routine testing submissions and project-based study activities for assigned accounts and projects
- Organize and facilitate client visits and audits
- Support sales efforts in the bid process to gain repeat, and/or new, long-term business as needed
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Excellent communication skills- with oral and written
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Prior project management or customer service experience in a scientific field
- Computer skills- Experience utilizing MS Office including MS Project, Excel, or other project organizational tools. Experience utilizing a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) is a plus.
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies (GMP knowledge a plus)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in science (Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry ) Business minor or MBA preferred
- Minimum 3 years of project management or customer service experience in a scientific field
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of San Diego, CA are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.