Phlebotomist/Patient Service Technician
LabCorpFull time Full day
- Perform blood collections by venipuncture and capillary techniques for all age groups
- Collect specimens for drug screens, paternity tests, alcohol tests etc.
- Perform data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely manner
- Process billing information and collect payments when required
- Prepare all collected specimens for testing and analysis
- Maintain patient and specimen information logs
- Provide superior customer service to all patients
- Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
- Travel to additional sites when needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Phlebotomy certification from an accredited agency is preferred
- Previous experience as a phlebotomist
- Proven track record in providing exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Comfortable working under minimal supervision
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record if applicable
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Able to pass a standardized color blindness test
Monday - Friday, 12:30-4:30 pm
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.
Xenith Bankshares, Inc.Full time Full day
Position Accountabilities Provide excellent customer experience Perform teller functions Balance cash each day Manage branch cash expectations including ATM servicing Identify referral opportunities to contribute to branch goals Supervise, coach, and train all tellers within the branch to meet branch...
Salem Clinical Supervisor
Res-Care, Inc.Full time Full day
Our Company Overview Serving as a driving force in the recovery process, our therapy team executes customized treatment plans that deliver real results and exceed patients' expectations. From brain and spinal cord injuries to autism therapy and behavioral health, clinicians...
Assistant Director of EVS - Salem, VA
Hospital Housekeeping SystemsFull time Full day
At HHS, we guarantee the best service in the business. Accordingly, many elements of our business practices dictate the need for processes to be consistent, without exception. Our policies represent those "non-negotiable" aspects of our services, the ones that ensure...