Phlebotomist/Patient Service Technician
LabCorpFull time Full day
- Perform blood collections by venipuncture and capillary techniques for all age groups
- Collect specimens for drug screens, paternity tests, alcohol tests etc.
- Perform data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely manner
- Process billing information and collect payments when required
- Prepare all collected specimens for testing and analysis
- Maintain patient and specimen information logs
- Provide superior customer service to all patients
- Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
- Travel to additional sites when needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Phlebotomy certification from an accredited agency is preferred
- Previous experience as a phlebotomist
- Proven track record in providing exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Comfortable working under minimal supervision
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record if applicable
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Able to pass a standardized color blindness test
Monday - Friday, 12:30-4:30 pm
Brookdale Senior LivingFull time Full day
Overview Make Lives Better Including Your Own. The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you'll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work...
Steam Power – Technical Engineering Intern – Summer2021
General ElectricFull time Full day
Qualifications/Requirements Must have one to two semesters left prior to graduation and be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in an engineering discipline as listed below. Following majors accepted: Electrical Engineering & Mechanical Engineering ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: Must maintain...
Package Handler- Warehouse
FedExFull time Full day
Auto req ID: 251021BR Job Summary FedEx Ground is an essential business that needs people to help us support the economy, handling life-saving medications and other items that keep our communities as prepared as possible during these uncertain times. FedEx...